
1-I love cooking. I love to make things that i've never made before. I love making things without recipes. Some of these experiments have turned out pretty good. Others were disasters to say the least.
2-People think I'm a crazy cat lady. I'm really not. I like them, but I love all animals. It's just that cats can pretty much take care of themselves. I don't have alot of time to dote on Snickers, he just comes and gets me when he's out of food. He is pretty funny and cheers me up when I need it.
3- I've locked myself in a car trunk before. How do you do that? Bonnie and I were waiting for Jen in her car. We decided it'd be brillant to fold down her backseat climb in the trunk and jump out to scare her. Sounds smart, right? We climb in and try to hold the seat so it looks closed and all of sudden we hear "click". We sat there panicking in the trunk for five minutes until Jen came and found us.
4-I like to eat cake mix. It's weird I know. I've done it since I was little. Derek used to think it was weird, now when he goes to buy treats he buys cake mix for me.
5-I'm scared of ET. I would have nightmares about him all the time. I would climb in and sleep with Deidre. My mom made me watch it without a pillow (so I couldn't cover my eyes) to see if it would help, but it didn't. You would think now that i'm older i'd be over it, but awhile ago there was a halloween store in the mall and I walked past it and they had a life size ET in the window. I saw it and it made me gasp and my heart beat faster. One of the best movies of all time? Not for me.
6- I've been to Hawaii. I went with Jen. We had so much fun. We climbed to the top of this mountain and you can see the ocean and the coast line. We went to Pearl Harbor on memorial day. It was a once in a lifetime experience. I can't believe we went by ourselves. Then it didn't seem like a big deal, but now I look back and think we were brave. I'm lucky I went with Jen, she's really good at finding things and finding the way back to our hotel!





2 comments:
You are so cute Tina! How lucky you are to have gone to Hawaii! The getting locked in the trunk...oh my gosh I would die! I can only imagine how Derek would have reacted!
I LOVE YOUR BLOG...VERY CUTE!
Tina,
I like to experiment with cooking too. Sometimes the best recipes are the ones you can't repeat cuz you have no idea how much you put in. I am jealous you went Hawaii. Oh Someday.
Post a Comment