Jack is such a blessing and I am so grateful for him. He filled a hole in our family that we didn't know was there. He has brought so much love and happiness into our lives. I don't even want to imagine what life would be like without him. Sure it's crazy and sometimes a little out of control, but I love it and wouldn't change a thing. It was really hard at first, but we have the best family and friends who love us and give us a lot of support. I love you my little Jack Jack and thank you for coming into our family.
9 years ago





6 comments:
Oh Tina thats so sweet. He is such a cutie! Your family is so cute I just love ya.
I love life's little surprises. It's funny how life never really turns out exactly how you plan it. I am so thankful for my small surprises.
Jack is so meant to be. He is so adorable :D
Oh Tina you made my cry! We love you and your adorable family even though you are surprises.
some great thoughts. Your family indeed is so cute.
we love you too jack-jack. you are the man.
jack-jack was for sure supposed to be here he is so so cute we love him so much
Post a Comment