Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy 5 Years!



May 20th was mine and Derek's fifth wedding anniversary. I am so lucky to be married to such a great guy. He is perfect for me. He's so easy going and he makes me laugh everday, that's why I love him so much.
To celebrate we went to Park City for the night and had a blast. We went to the Olympic park. He wanted to ride the zipline, but since I'm kind of wimpy I said no way. So he went down the alpine slide with me. As we were walking down to ride the ski lift we passed a couple and Derek asked, "Hey, did you guys go down the slide?" The guy looked at him like he was crazy and said, "No, we went down the extreme zipline." It was fun, but I wish I just went down the zipline. Then we went shopping at the outlets. I had a blast, but Derek was crazy bored. Then we went to dinner at a pizza place on main street. Derek had a pizza and I got a shrimp pasta, it was really good. Then we went and bought treats and piled out and watched "Deadliest Catch" and "Jon and Kate plus eight." It was so nice to get away and have fun with just the two of us. Thank you Nema and Bumpa for watching the kids for us.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

a*J*k said...

happy anniversary! 5 yrs I can't believe it! wow lots of updates maddie is the cutest preschooler, toads looked like alot of fun! love ya guys

Anonymous said...

Tina and Derek The morning of the wedding Derek left to go pick up Tina,my mom could tell i was sad so she gave me a hug and said dont worry they are going to be very happy she was right of course and boy do I miss those hugs. love you love mom p.s. Debra I dont know what youre talking about it must have been someone elses watch Love Marie