Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our Little Family


It has been a long, long time since I have updated my blog. Since then we have added a cute new member to our family. Crew Thomas Harames was born April 10, 2011. He is so much fun and adds so much to our family. He is so easy going and laid back.

Maddie finished her 2nd year of preschool and is so ready for kindergarten. She LOVES to dance! She is a wonderful mother, er I mean big sister to Jack and Crew. It's so funny to hear her say, "Jack you need to put on your sandals right now". She is going to take care of him for the rest of her life. Not sure how Jack is going to feel about that.

Jack finished his 1st year of preschool and is excited for his 2nd year with Ms. Jackie! He is a handsome little devil and keeps me on my toes. He makes sure I never know how our day is going to go. He is so smart and intense about things. He loves to do anything with his hands- legos, puzzles, and loves to "fick" or fix anything with his screwdriver and batteries. If Maddie is having a hard time zipping up her coat, he is right there to help her.

Derek is working hard for Ralph Wadsworth Construction. He is a project engineer and it amazes me how much he does. He knows so much about road and bridge construction. He works so hard for our little family, including driving to Provo and back everyday. He is so supportive of me in everything I do.

I love my little family!

3 comments:

a*J*k said...

Yeah I'm so excited for an update!!! You're family is so sweet Tina!! Love you guys so much

2-Fold said...

I was excited to see an update too. I love your little family, and I am so excited to go to bear lake sometime.

DeAnna said...

Excellent update! I'm glad you didn't abandon the blog entirely! :)