Monday, May 12, 2008

What a mess!


I heard someone in the pantry, and this is what I find. I thought I could either be mad or laugh at it and take pictures. So this is a mess made in less than 5 minutes!
Then he thinks, what else can I do to make an even bigger mess? Empty the tupperware drawer! Notice the lid flying out of his hand!
Then him and Maddie decide to spread it around!

This was after he was all done. Bon, look at Snickers in the background!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Snickers, you demon cat! That was hilarious! I can't believe that. I'm laughing so hard.
I love the lid flying out of Jack's hand too. Good action shot, Tin!

2-Fold said...

What is it about boys? They just love to make messes. Great pictures

Jeff and Carrie said...

Now this is proof on why our houses can be a little messy when our Husbands get home....Jeff just says "Uh Huh?!" blame it on the kids.

Ash + Dust said...

Ah ha ha ha ha!!! That is so funny! I'm sitting at my desk busting up! Oh man! It's got to be so entertaining to have kids!

The Stephensen's said...

Hey Tina, Kinley tagged Maddy. Sorry! Check out my blog for details. I love this post by the way!