Monday, June 9, 2008

Marriage Tag

How long have you been married? 4 years and 3 weeks
How old is your spouse? 28
Who eats more? Derek, but I have my moments!
Who said I love you first? He did. It was on Thanksgiving in front of his family. I was shocked and I said, "What did you just say?"
Who is taller? Derek, by two inches.
Who sings better? Hmmm, I don't think either of us are very good.
Who is smarter? Definitely Derek.
Who controls the T.V. remote? I do when Derek's not home.
Whose temper is worse? Mine.
Who does the laundry? Me. Derek does all the ironing, I hate to iron.
Who does the dishes? Usually me, but every once in awhile Derek will surprise me and do them.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Derek does. I sleep by the door, so I can help the kids in the night.
Who cooks dinner? Me or Piccolos. Derek makes the best breakfasts.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Derek.
Whose parents do you see the most? We probably see them both the same.
Who has more friends? I think I talk to and see my friends more, he doesn't really stay in touch with his. Except for his best friend Elon, our neighbor. (I tease him about this) :)
Who has more siblings? Me, by one.
Who wears the pants in the family? He does, but I can definitely influence the pants!

I tag Tiffany, Carrie and Ashlee.

1 comments:

2-Fold said...

Thanks for the peak into your personal lives, oh and thanks for tagging us :D I just can't picture Derek ironing?