Sunday, June 29, 2008

My silly dreams


I would love to be an extra in a horror movie. The kind where a giant creature is terrorizing a city and I would have to run down a street screaming! I think I would be good at it, if I could stop laughing.

My dream car? No it's not a Yukon or a Tahoe or even an Escalade. It's an old VW bug convertible! I think they are so cute, and I would love to drive one. Maybe when I'm a grandma I will have one.

I love yorkies and I would love to own one someday, I just can't spend $1,000 on a dog! Even though they are super cute, I'd rather have a free mutt.

I would love to learn how to make a souffle. Why? I don't know. I have never eaten one before, I don't even know if they taste good. For some reason they look fun to make. This is probably the easiest of all my dreams so I'll have to try it and see.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love your dreams...they are so funny (and so Tina). I love Yorkies too. Maybe someday we can buy them together. Right now I think I have enough dogs. :)
Speaking of dreams...I dreamed that Becky lived in Georgia again and you & Jen went to visit her and didn't invite me. I was quite hurt. Thanks alot!

Jeff and Carrie said...

That is funny about your dreams...I always have crazy dreams that inolve my kids and something happens to them. Like they fall and get a bloody nose so I will get out of bed and try to go and fix it. Then I realize that they are peacefully sleeping...thank goodness!

2-Fold said...

I love yorkies too, but somehow we ended up with Buster! :) Good for you Tina listing you dreams, maybe now some of them will come true. I started a wish list (ask my mom to borrow the book and it will make sense) and it's making me excited to cross off my wishes. Thanks for sharing.

dusty & shannon said...

hey tina you are the best it worked thanks so much sorry i always ask you dumb blog questions. ha ha you need to leave me your blog address so i can put you on as one of my buds. that is so funny about gage he is such a dork hee hee

DeAnna said...

this is cute....little revelations about your personality. Let us know how the souffle goes! Have you seen the movie, "Because I said so"? It has some kind of analogy about souffle's. Something about how you can't make the perfect souffle unless your life is in balance or headed down the right path or something. I don't think I will ever dare try one cause I know that I am unbalanced!