Saturday, November 1, 2008

8's

Jane tagged me so it here goes:

8 Favorite TV shows:These aren't in any order
1. The Office
2. Reruns of Friends
3. General Hospital
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. 30 Rock
6. Everybody Loves Raymond
7. King of Queens
8. Super Why (Not really a fav, but I watch it a lot!) :)

8 Favorite Restaraunts
1. Piccolos
2. Timbermine
3. Roosters
4. Tepanyaki
5. Olive Garden
6. Wendy's (Especially their buffalo chicken wraps, Yum!)
7. The Roof
8. The Greenery

8 Things I did today
1. Went to Rod Works
2. Shopped at Target
3. Bought Jack a tie and shirt at Children's Place
4. Watched the Tinker Bell movie
5. Blogged
6. Text Bonnie
7. Played with Jack
8. Cuddled with Maddie

8 Things I look forward to
1. Having a lawn next summer! Hallelujah!
2. Christmas
3. Derek finishing school
4. Getting a bedroom set
5. Playing in the snow with Jack for the first time
6. Roxie moving back!
7. Derek and I going on vacation somewhere by ourselves
8. Being organized

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids looked so cute for Halloween! I've always thought you were a good mom, but seeing those pumpkin pancakes just put you over the top. How cute...what an inspiration you are. :) Why don't we meet up for a "spur of the moment" lunch at Wendy's someday? I'm a sucker for many of your fav restaraunts. Remember when we practically ate everything on the menu at The Greenery?

Anonymous said...

tina maybe we can go to the tepankiand have secret dinner. love nema