9 years ago
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Run Jack!
I just had to post this, it was too funny. I was trying to cut Jack's hair, but he hates it and was screaming. All of a sudden Maddie yells at me, "Jack doesn't want it!" Then she turned to Jack and pushed him on the back and says, "Run Jack!" I laughed so hard. It's so much fun when kids start talking. It's amazing the things they say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Tina where do you gt your cute backgrounds? Maddies comment is too cute. Poor Jack. You should tell him to be grateful that he has hair. Reef still doesn't.
When Derek told us the story in the car, we all started bustin up. She is just too cute for words
how funny i love kids they say the funniest things. im still waiting on us getting together. get in touch with me so we can plan
Post a Comment