
Derek's sweet, sweet Grandma passed away on November 24. I was lucky enough to get to know her and know what a wonderful and loving woman she was. She LOVED her grandchildren and her 11 great-grandchildren. She was always so thoughtful and sent us a card for every Birthday, Christmas, and Anniversary, and even crocheted everyone in her family the cutest Christmas stockings. She was so funny, she would innocently tell you the truth, even if it was a little hard to hear. We were able to attend her funeral in California. It was in the most beautiful chapel on top of a hill. We miss you and love you so much Nana, but we are happy that you are with Grandpa and Michelle.





3 comments:
My deepest condolences on your loss! Those were nice memories you shared that you'll always have....and I'm sure that someday your kids will enjoy reading them.
Tina, I'm so sorry to hear that. It's good you had the opportunity to know her and that she could know Maddie & Jack too. I'm glad you were able to go to her funeral. Where in California was the funeral? Was it in Arcadia where Derek's mom is from?
im sorry to hear about your grandma its never easy to loose someone in your life. just know you have lots of people around you who care for you and are here for you if you need anything
Post a Comment