Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful

I am so thankful for everything I have been blessed with. I am so thankful for my sweet and loving husband. I know I have found the perfect person to spend my life with. He is so easy going and loves me even with my flaws. I am grateful for my two children and all the smiles and laughter they give me everyday. I am grateful for my wonderful parents who are so kind and so generous. They are wonderful examples to me. Whenever someone is hurt, or sad, or sick or anything like that I think what can I do for them, what do I have that I can give them? I know exactly where I learned that from. I am so grateful for my brothers and sisters. They are always there for me no matter what. I am thankful for Derek's parents. I'm so thankful for everything they do for us. They are so sweet and the best Nema and Bumpa. I am thankful for Derek's brothers and sisters. They are wonderful friends to me and they support us in everything we do. I am so grateful for my friends. Not very many people are lucky enough to have the same friends their whole life, but I am. They know everything about me and love me anyways. I am grateful for my neighbors, Connie especially. She has so many challenges in her life, but you wouldn't know it. She is so strong and so loving and caring. I am thankful to have a warm roof over my head, and my children have food to eat and clothes to wear. I am so blessed to have all that I have, and it's so important to help others who don't.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm thankful for you. :)

a*J*k said...

love ya tina beana your a sister to me your awesome

Jeff and Carrie said...

I am very Thankful to have you as a Sis-n-law and the mother of my cute niece and nephew.