It was so fun to see you! Your little family is so dang cute! We really need to get everyone together more often! Kayc and I were talking about how her and I ADORED you and Jody when we were little! We would pretend we were you guys when we played house!
Looks like you guys had fun! I love your pictures you are really good at capturing the moment. My favorite is Derek tossing Jack in the air....good thing Derek caught him.
So cute Tina! I love all the pictures, you have a very photogenic family! Bear Lake is so much fun, I'm so glad we get to go up there together. Those are some good times!
I have been married to my sweet husband Derek for 7 years. We have 3 kids that make our life crazy fun. Maddie is 5, Jack is 4 and Crew is 3 months. I love my family, my friends, Dr. Pepper, laughing, cooking shows, shopping, reading, and talking about my kids. :)
3 comments:
It was so fun to see you! Your little family is so dang cute! We really need to get everyone together more often! Kayc and I were talking about how her and I ADORED you and Jody when we were little! We would pretend we were you guys when we played house!
Looks like you guys had fun! I love your pictures you are really good at capturing the moment. My favorite is Derek tossing Jack in the air....good thing Derek caught him.
So cute Tina! I love all the pictures, you have a very photogenic family! Bear Lake is so much fun, I'm so glad we get to go up there together. Those are some good times!
Post a Comment