Sunday, July 13, 2008

What a mess!


I got Maddie out of the bathtub and forgot to drain it. Well, an hour later Derek came and said, "There is something you need to see." I go into the bathroom and this is what I see. They (I say they because I know that one person is guilty and I'm pretty sure she had help) had emptied all of our bathroom drawers and threw everything in the bathtub! It was so gross. I had to pull out like fifty soggy cotton balls. There were magazines, bobby pins, bars of soap, and all of my hair products. The only drawer they didn't empty was the one with my blow dryer and flat iron, so I'm grateful for that. There are some times with kids when you just have to take a minute, take a deep breath and say it could be worse, this was one of those times. Needless to say, I will ALWAYS drain the bathtub from now on.

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh no! It's funny now, at least to me, but I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time!