Sunday, July 13, 2008

Elmo's Potty Time!


If anyone is potty training or wants to reinforce the ideas, this dvd is awesome! It's really cute and has positive messages such as, Accidents happen, Keep on trying, and It's harder the first time. Maddie and Jack both love it and Maddie has even sat on the potty a couple of times. The best $10 I've ever spent!

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

I'm definately going to look for this DVD. My little Jerrett loves watching movies and it's getting time for him to start at least thinking about the potty. Thanks for the tip!

Bonnie said...

Jackie bought this for Ashlyn when she was potty training. The funny thing is that Ashlyn wanted to watch it all the time, but she never wanted to potty. :) Eventually she just decided on her own that she wanted to, but it was funny that she just watched the movie for fun.

Jeff and Carrie said...

I should go and get that for my little Ry-Ry! This week we have had some really good progress..he has been running around the house with just underpants...so the poor pizza guy got more than a tip.... =)