Jack loves to put things on his head and tell you it's a hat. So I should've known better than to give him a sucker. He and Maddie were sitting together eating suckers, when I see him put it on his head and say, "Hat". I yelled, "NOOOOOOO", but it was to late. I chased him around the house with the camera trying to get a good picture. I sprayed it with a ton of leave-in conditioner and it came right out. Silly boy!

5 comments:
That is too cute. Your kids crack me up with their silly personalities!
jack is too funny. that's great! that looks like a yummy sucker
That is too funny. The things kids do and come up with. I am glad it came out easy and you didn't have to cut or shave his head : )!
Too funny, and what a great idea putting leave in conditioner in his hair, I bet his hair was silky smooth afterwards.
TINA THAT IS SO FUNNY, KIDS ARE SO FUNNY AND CRAZY, THE THINGS THEY DO I SWEAR. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MADDE, SHE IS GETTING SO GROWN UP. HOPE ALL IS WELL AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING DONT HESITATE TO CALL. LOVE YA LORI
Post a Comment