
Just today my wife came out of the bedroom and I thought to myself, "she is so beautiful". Tina I just wanted to say that I love you so much and thank you for being so strong. You are so awesome with the kids and with me. I always say I'm the third child and it is so true. You have been so supportive through all my school and that is something that I cannot repay. When I say that I'm going to be at school all day on saturday you do not even hesitate or complain, you always say ok and good luck. I'm starting to think you want me to go to school every saturday to get rid of me or something.jk Tina you are a knockout and I love you with all my heart and I will always be there for you just like you are for me. Happy Valentines day Baby. Love Derek





8 comments:
Oh Derek you are so sweet. I am going to have to agree with Derek you are a beautiful person Tina, inside and out.
Derek you have to stop! You're making all the other husbands look bad!!
I have to agree..you got one amazing girl. You're a lucky guy.
nice broth..................nice.
oh mt heck that is so nice I can't believe it derek you are so sweet Tina your so waesome I love ya sis and broth
That is one of the sweetest things I've ever read! Wow...I can't even get over it. So cute.
Derek you are SO sweet. You do have a GREAT wife & a GREAT mother to your kids. Glad to see that you see it cause you know how guys can be : )
What a sweet post.
Tina is a beautiful person, she makes Derek a lot better to look at....J/K!!! :)
Happy Valentine's Day Derek & Tina
TINA THAT WAS SO CUTE, HOW NICE OF A HUSBAND TO GET ON YOUR BLOG AND WRITE THAT, HE IS SO SWEET. HOPE YOUR DOING GOOD AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL OUR NEXT GIRLS LUNCH.
Post a Comment