
Ok, I love the soap opera "General Hospital". I'm not so crazy that I record it if I'm going to miss it, but I watch it when I can. I like it because it's not that far out like some soap operas. I say that and then when I tell Derek what happened it does sound a little crazy. Now there is a "text message killer" in Port Charles. First he strangled Carly and Sonny's (who is the neighborhood mob boss) nanny Laticia. Then he killed Emily Quartermaine during the black and white ball which turned out to be her engagement party, because Nicholas proposed to her that night. Which also happened to be at Nicholas's castle on an island. Next he tried to kill Maxi, but ended up killing her sister Georgie who is a divorced high school senior. Isn't that believeable? I wish I knew someone else who watched this too!





2 comments:
I'm sorry I can't join in the discussion! I used to watch Days (which is so out there) but I don't watch anything now. If I did, Jaxon & Luke would sit down and watch it with me. :)
I haven't watch General Hospital. I was really into "PASSIONS" but haven't been able to watch it since it was put on DIRECT TV only....bummer I miss those crazy lifestyles!
Post a Comment