Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our Maddikins is 2!



January 8, my sweet baby girl turned two! I can't believe it! Wasn't she just born? (after 32 hours of labor). When did she grow up? Life goes by to fast. Just like the country song says, don't blink. I love her because she's sweet and sassy, she gives the best hugs, she's so enthusiastic, she's a great big sister, she's not afraid of taking the whole pillow when she sleeps with me, she's a good listener, her favorite movie changes every day, she loves to help me with laundry, she tells on Jack when he has made a mess, she loves to sing, she loves to count to ten, she loves M&M's, she calls cereal "shoo shoo", she pats my back when she gives me hugs, she loves money, I have to say one, two, three, go to get her to do anything, from getting dressed, to taking a bite of her food and I love her most of all because she is worth every minute of those 32 hours.

2 comments:

2-Fold said...

I can't believe she is 2. She is so sweet to the boys, I just love to watch them play together. Anytime you need a sitter I will be happy to help. She is a really good big sister and cousin. :)

Jeff and Carrie said...

Thats one of the many blessings children give us...how to forget that horrible pain of delivery! Maddie is just adorable and Jack is a stud. Time goes by too fast!